We take a very grounded perspective in helping you to determine your actual financial status. Do you have enough money to meet both current and long term needs and goals? Do you need more? How much more, and what options do we have to create it?
Whether you need help with managing your cash, managing your credit, or preparing for the future of your dreams, MyTaxologist is here for you. We can even help you start that business you’ve thought about for years. Let MyTaxologist help you achieve those cherished financials.
With a good financial overview, Kirkland can help you determine your financial status and build a financial plan to help reach those short and long term goals. We can even help you examine and update your plan on a regular basis, keeping you on track to create the life you always dreamed of.
Whether managing cash for short term goals, or considering investments for long term ones, MyTaxologist can help you find solutions for your wealth management needs. We can introduce you to professionals connected to all sorts of interesting investment solutions, who will help you find investments with a risk level comfortable for you.
What kind of life do you want to live during your retirement? Will you have enough squirreled away to actually live that life? Let MyTaxologist help you examine your retirement planning options, so you can have a retirement you will really cherish.
Let MyTaxologist help you create a master plan for your estate. With careful planning and the right financial tools, you can create a cherished legacy to leave to your heirs, or a special gift for the charities that matter to you most.
Nowadays, growing a business has become a really tricky business. MyTaxologist knows it takes a proactive approach to keep a business successful and growing, and we’re happy to help you do just that.
Financial Planning Checklist
What to think about:
- How comfortable or confident are you with your current financial situation? How about the future? What things would you like to change? Where can you use the most help?
- What are your most important financial goals? What do you hope to accomplish financially within the next year or two? The next 5 years? 10 years? 25 years?
- What do you most look forward to doing in the future? Who do you want to spend more time with? Where do you dream of going? Where do you see yourself living?
- How involved do you like to be in investment decision-making? What level of risk are you most comfortable with?
- Have you planned for your retirement? If so, how confident are you that you’ll be able to retire? What concerns do you have? What would you like to do when you’re retired?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave? How do you want to make your lasting mark?
What you’ll need to bring with you to meet with your Financial Planner:
- Account statements
- Budget information
- Income receipts
- Any evidence documenting income and expenditures or other areas of your financial picture that you feel need immediate attention